A little bit of Leather

IMG_5237 IMG_5224 IMG_5222 IMG_5247 IMG_5232 IMG_5226Leather Jacket/ Skirt/ Bag/Shoes

Last month my mom and I went to Dallas on a college visit and got a little shopping in.         Across from Northpark mall, there’s some great places to shop: Nordstrom Rack, Saks off Fifth, Bloomingdales Outlet and a lot of other outlet stores. I got some great pieces including this BCBG leather jacket! I spent about 30 minutes deciding if I wanted to spend that much on something like this but then I found out after all that time that it was even more on sale and that made up my mind to get it! Is anyone else as indecisive as I am? Haha I feel like I  take forever to go through the process of “How much am I going to wear this”, “Can I wear it with this and that?” and all the other questions I ask myself! Sometimes that’s good though so   when you end up wearing it for the first time, you can be confident that you made the right decision.  I love that feeling!
Below you can find links to what I wore if you click on the picture-Have a great Saturday!

Screen Shot 2013-09-30 at 8.22.25 PM

6 Comments on A little bit of Leather

1. aaarnold
    October 19, 2014 at 1:57 pm (3 years ago)

Looks like a great investment piece to me. Love the detail.

xo, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

• Claire
      October 22, 2014 at 3:21 pm (3 years ago)

That’s what I’m thinking too 🙂 Thanks for the comment Amy!
      Claire Wilson

2. Ada C.
    October 19, 2014 at 5:01 pm (3 years ago)

I agree with Amy Ann. It does look like a great investment piece. Your outfit is so sleek and beautiful- it looks like it belongs on the streets of New York.

• Claire
      October 22, 2014 at 3:21 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Ada! I sure do wish I was in New York right now….. hopefully soon! 😉
      Claire Wilson

3. Tania Franco
    October 21, 2014 at 11:35 pm (3 years ago)

Love this outfit, great style! Yes, I am totally indecisive when it comes to choosing the right piece of clothing. I have to love and and see it with many outfits before I buy it. Following you now on Bloglovin, hope you’ll follow me back!

Cheers,
    Tania

• Claire
      October 22, 2014 at 3:22 pm (3 years ago)

Thanks Tania! I do too, I always go through all the outfits I can use the piece with! I’m heading over to your blog now to check it out! 🙂
      Claire Wilson

I'd love to hear your thoughts!